Ground beef
James rarely eats ground beef, to set the stage.
I cooked up some for the tossed lasagne I made, but I didn't break the ground beef up very well, so it was in pretty large chunks. It was cooked through, but not as small as I normally make it, because a guy wanting me to mark an exam called on the phone while i was making it.
When I served it, James ate up the ground beef like nobodys business and said he liked the 'meatballs'!!! Too funny. Evidently he likes meatballs- they make them at the daycare (real ones- well, mine were real too I guess).
I cooked up some for the tossed lasagne I made, but I didn't break the ground beef up very well, so it was in pretty large chunks. It was cooked through, but not as small as I normally make it, because a guy wanting me to mark an exam called on the phone while i was making it.
When I served it, James ate up the ground beef like nobodys business and said he liked the 'meatballs'!!! Too funny. Evidently he likes meatballs- they make them at the daycare (real ones- well, mine were real too I guess).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home