Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cheating and Taxes

For the course that I work on at Queen's one of my jobs is to review the output of a computer program we run on students' reports (a copycheck). So I spent the day dealing with people who copied. But I dealt with them rather efficiently and finished work at 3pm.

So I decided to do my taxes and write the gov't a nice cheque. Good thing I don't cheat on my taxes!

Yesterday, I went to Staples to buy a new memory card for the camera. Amazingly, they had the exact one I wanted on sale for 50% off- only $20. Now instead of being limited to 10 pictures before I have to download I can take 100. Here's to lots of pictures in St. Catharines next week!

Funnily enough, Myron will be at a conference in Toronto from April 2-4. James and I leave for St. Catharines on the 4th. Our train from TO to St.C leaves TO at 5:45. Myron's train out of TO to Kingston leaves at 5:30. So, we'll be at the toronto station at the same time (if our train is running on schedule)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home