Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cultured, but tired

Today, James and I were up at 5:30am. We watched Pride & Predjudice with our Honeycomb cereal. Nice bit of culture for me, though James claims they 'talk too much'. Not sure why he keeps watching, but he does, and it's great!

Tuesdays are still very crazy days- morning class at Queen's, stint at RMC and then evening class at Queen's. At least I get my culture it the morning! I'm very tired now though.

Tomorrow is a day off (though I do have some work to do- maybe James will give me some time to myself? We'll see) and at 3pm we will be heading to School to see the Junior Kindergarten.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

I couldn't stand "Pride and Predjudice" the book when I read it in high school for the same reason that James isn't crazy about the movie. I'm interested in the new movie though. The story line was decent, but reading about it was a bit boring for me. I like Keira Knightly, though. I plan to rent it this week when Scott's at work since I'm not working due to my wisdom teeth again.

March 21, 2006 at 2:57:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home