Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Aches and Pains

James woke up in the middle of the night with some sort of pain. Trying to understand what is going on with a 3 year old is very difficult. I tried asking him where the pain was in the morning as he said he still had it and at first he pointed to the same place as last night but then he was pointing all over his body! He has piles of energy though and no fever so it might just be a pulled muscle. When we were walking to Loblaws he kept running up and down the reservoir hill to get there in 40 heat! Crazy kid. Right now he's watching some old train cartoons that Oma and Gadda got him and he's laughing hysterically.

Myron has been peeing blood for the last few days so has finally got into the dr. this morning. He left around 9am and it's noon now. If they passed him along to the ER who knows when he'll get back? Actually, I hear him back now. He's got antibiotics.

James and I watched Big Brother last night. It is getting pretty nasty in the house, I think. While Maggie was stupid not to put up a pair, James was even more stupid by swearing something to Ivette and then taking it back a day or so later. I think he almost had her until that point. Why did he have to be honest with her? Why not keep up the charade until he sees if he wins HOH. Stupid if you ask me. And Maggie and her crew refering to themselves as 'The Friendship'. Please. I don't like the Maggie side at all. I think the Kayar side is the smart one, most of the time, (notwithstanding James) and coming up with a strategy for the veto was a smart one. I don't think Maggie and Beau had anysort of strategy other than to switch their opponets tvs off. The veto meeting looked painful. Everyone knew Sarah was going to use it on James but they had to go through the whole charade of a meeting. Kaysar and Janelle are now up. I think Kaysar will likely be gone tomorrow unless Ivette's vengence toward Janelle is taken up a notch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home