BB thoughts
With Kaysar in power now, I think Ivette,Maggie and April are at risk to go up because of their closeness to Eric. I don't think Kaysar would put Eric up for 2 reasons. One, the original alliance of 4 guys- thought Eric allready broke this Kaysar might try to win him back. Two, Eric probably extracted a promise from him as HOH that he wouldn't put him up next week. Kaysar seems like the type to keep his word. So, I don't think Eric will be up next week, but his cronies probably will be.
I also thought it was pretty juvenile that they weren't all flocking around Michael to say goodbye. I notice this year that the door is much closer to the eviction couches so they don't have to do a long walk to the door. I also notice that they changed the camera angle from last week for when they walk out the door so that you can't see the techie who works the door. It's an akward angle though.
I also thought it was pretty juvenile that they weren't all flocking around Michael to say goodbye. I notice this year that the door is much closer to the eviction couches so they don't have to do a long walk to the door. I also notice that they changed the camera angle from last week for when they walk out the door so that you can't see the techie who works the door. It's an akward angle though.

1 Comments:
I so am happy he won HOH. I hope he does put Eric up. He is driving me nuts. Ivette needs to go too.
Post a Comment
<< Home