Thursday, July 21, 2005

Kaysar rules! (A BB post)

I was very pleased to see Kaysar win the Head of Household competition. This means at least he and Janelle are safe for one more week. I think choosing people to nominate will be difficult for him as he seems not to want to irritate anyone. But maybe he will get in the spirit of avenging Michael, who knows.

I think that Julie revealing the pairs next week will certainly make it more difficult for everyone, knowing the 1-2 prize. That will likely rule out anyone getting the 1-2 prize as everyone will want to off someone else's partner so they don't get the prize. Should make it interesting to watch anyway.

I also wondered what happened to Michael's hand when he left the BB house. I was hoping Julie would ask him what the matter was! (Isn't that an obvious first question?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Yeah, I was thinking the samething about his hand. That was weird.

July 22, 2005 at 5:38:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alulusquary [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-zithromax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Zithromax without no prescription online[/url]

December 19, 2009 at 5:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home