Sinus infection day 3
I am on the third day of my head being infected. I think it is a bit better today, but that may only be wishful thinking! I am hoping it will go away on it's own so I don't need antibiotics.
James got up at 6am and he managed to get me up at 6:30am to play with him. I sat on the floor by him and explained that mommys head was infected. He said he would take a look at it. He ran his hands over my head and found the source of the infection! Apparently it was my hairband:)
Then we had breakfast and got dressed for the day and made the ark puzzle. By this time it was 8:30am and we got ready to go out for the day as I wanted to run my errands early before the predicted 10cm of snow arrived. We went to Loblaws and James found a How Wheels car that he adored. He said it was a 'grader' but I think it's just a funny looking race car. Good thing these things are only $1!
Then he fell asleep on the way home! I have a lot to do today, but am not really motivated to do it during my only quiet time of the day! Instead, I update my blog:)
James got up at 6am and he managed to get me up at 6:30am to play with him. I sat on the floor by him and explained that mommys head was infected. He said he would take a look at it. He ran his hands over my head and found the source of the infection! Apparently it was my hairband:)
Then we had breakfast and got dressed for the day and made the ark puzzle. By this time it was 8:30am and we got ready to go out for the day as I wanted to run my errands early before the predicted 10cm of snow arrived. We went to Loblaws and James found a How Wheels car that he adored. He said it was a 'grader' but I think it's just a funny looking race car. Good thing these things are only $1!
Then he fell asleep on the way home! I have a lot to do today, but am not really motivated to do it during my only quiet time of the day! Instead, I update my blog:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home