Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Why do bears have tails?

Questions that I cannot answer have begun!
Anyone have an answer?

Myron has been in Toronto the last couple of days for a conference. In that time we have had about a foot of snow and I've got a crummy cold. He's due back tonight. Luckily the snow seems to have stopped falling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B here. Sorry to hear about your Aunt Pat. I have no idea why bears have tails....other than to swish flies and other bugs from their behind. Wanted to let Myron know that Uncle Evertt, Dad's brother, died this morning.

March 3, 2005 at 10:26:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know the answer to your question, but it reminded me of Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories, e.g. how the camel got its hump, how the whale got its throat, things like that. Swishing flies is a good answer. But then James (and I) might go on to the next question - why do there have to be flies, anyway? Which of course leads to the birds... and you're now officially launched into a lifetime full of conversational possibilities!

March 4, 2005 at 11:09:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home