Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bear

My wrist is a bit sore so I have not been able to type much.
James has been taking his bear that his great-omi and great-opi gave him everywhere with him recently- to daycare and to bed. Last night Bear had to sleep on top of the dryer because he was wet from running though puddles with James. This morning Bear was dry so I asked James if he wanted to take him to daycare and James said "I don't have to take him EVERY day". That was pretty funny to me. Bear is at home still on the dryer today!
This morning we awoke to snow on the ground and lots of snow coming down. James was excited- his first thought was to go out and shovel. He loves to shovel snow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B here. What happened to the wrist?

February 17, 2005 at 9:37:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home