Saturday, March 19, 2005

Reality is....

Today James said something that was untrue (he tends to say what he wishes would be true, not what is actually truth) so I said 'only in your reality' (or something to that effect) and he completely misunderstood me and wanted 'his reality' to come to the table to see him eat (we were having dinner at the time) We explained to him that his reality is not a person. Then he decided his reality was a truck! (a quick step this) Myron tried to explain that his reality was abstract, but I'm not sure that got very far.

I went to Walmart today and picked up some Spring wear for the young lad. Mainly Bob the Builder short sets and a pair of Bob the Builder sandals. Well, he took to the sandals very quickly (even though they are a bit big because I am expecting him to grow into them during the summer) He wore them all night and even to bed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home