James ill/Easter
James seems to have a viral infection in his tummy. He is running a fever and has nasty loose stools. Good Friday seems to have been the worst as he seems to be a bit more perky today, though obviously ill. We will be having a very quiet Easter at home. No chocolate or candy, but then that's not really what Easter is about anyway. I got him a Bob the Builder card and a book on the story of Jesus and a motorized train. He'll be happy anyway:)
I did buy him a chocolate egg but we will save it until he is better.
At the daycare they had Easter egg hunts with plastic eggs and he seemed to enjoy that.
I did buy him a chocolate egg but we will save it until he is better.
At the daycare they had Easter egg hunts with plastic eggs and he seemed to enjoy that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home