Password protect
The blog has reached the 3200 post milestone!
James would like me to password protect the blog so that only approved viewers can read it. If you would like to be given the password, let me know. If you can't access the blog in a week or so, this would be why. I would like to keep the blog open so anyone could read it but teenagers are private people!
James would like me to password protect the blog so that only approved viewers can read it. If you would like to be given the password, let me know. If you can't access the blog in a week or so, this would be why. I would like to keep the blog open so anyone could read it but teenagers are private people!

4 Comments:
But it's your blog....
Yes, but he's a teenager and he doesn't want other teenagers seeing the pictures on the blog. I'll email you the password when I get to that point!
You could just post silly faces over his. Or just his back.
Well, it is the historical photos that he objects to and that would mean going through 3200 posts! I like your idea though!
Post a Comment
<< Home