Lax
Well, after waking up so early I did get back to sleep for a bit.
Then tried to take a bit of a chillax day.
Lots of dishes and laundry. Watched an episode of 48 hours and some silly things online.
This is a catchy video to keep you safe around trains!
This is an interesting video from an engineering perspective.
AJ came over to play in the afternoon and was supposed to go with his parents to the "Snow Ball" but decided he wanted to stay here instead. I tried to feed him dinner (just pasta and cheese) but he didn't like it. He rarely likes my dinners. I'm happy that I have a groove with James and he pretty much eats whatever I give him now. Though I don't try anything too odd but I have a stock rotation of meals he will eat, which is a good groove for now.
I'm planning a party for next week- this probably means I shouldn't have been chillaxing today but hopefully I will get the house in some shape this week.
Probably not tomorrow as I have some errands and Church and hanging out with Kim and Rachel in the evening.
Then tried to take a bit of a chillax day.
Lots of dishes and laundry. Watched an episode of 48 hours and some silly things online.
This is a catchy video to keep you safe around trains!
This is an interesting video from an engineering perspective.
AJ came over to play in the afternoon and was supposed to go with his parents to the "Snow Ball" but decided he wanted to stay here instead. I tried to feed him dinner (just pasta and cheese) but he didn't like it. He rarely likes my dinners. I'm happy that I have a groove with James and he pretty much eats whatever I give him now. Though I don't try anything too odd but I have a stock rotation of meals he will eat, which is a good groove for now.
I'm planning a party for next week- this probably means I shouldn't have been chillaxing today but hopefully I will get the house in some shape this week.
Probably not tomorrow as I have some errands and Church and hanging out with Kim and Rachel in the evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home