Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Black

Well, it appears that students have found my blog. I'm sure they won't stay as it is very, very boring. If they do stay I'll have to start telling stories about them to make it more exciting.

Yesterday I started to come down with a cold so I made sure I had lunch today- Potato and leek soup from the tea room. It was very good but rather cold by the end because people kept coming to talk to me while I was eating it. Good though!

At the 11th hour on black weekend (11pm on Sunday)- I made some purchases- half price boots and a dress. My current boots I noticed there was a hole near the toe on Sunday when I was out walking with Kim and Rachel. Today the hole is twice as big and the sole is starting to pull away from the rest of the boot, so I think the new boot can't get here quick enough!

Yesterday when I was walking James to school we had this conversation:
James: I want Monopoly millionaire for Christmas.
Me: do you still want all the other stuff as well- skylander giants, the aircraft carrier, the castle, the army guys?
James: Yes all of it!
Me: (joking) Santa's sleigh won't make it off the ground! He'll have to hire more reindeer
James: I am a Reindeer Employment Opportunity!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dylann Andre said...

Students may really not be boring with your blog Aphra. I got a huge smile while reading your storiy. So go on!

November 28, 2012 at 8:21:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home