And the wind blows on
Everytime I think the wind is dying down, another gust picks things up again.
I was amused by an article in the Whig about a man who had been caught breaking and entering and a condition of his bail "that forbid him being on any residential property without invitation from the householder or on any commercial property unless it was open for business." Umm. But aren't they things that should be a given? I guess if you don't have that standard inside yourself, it needs to be stipulated.
I took a nap today and because of this I am up late. Have to be up at 6am so we'll see how that goes!
I was amused by an article in the Whig about a man who had been caught breaking and entering and a condition of his bail "that forbid him being on any residential property without invitation from the householder or on any commercial property unless it was open for business." Umm. But aren't they things that should be a given? I guess if you don't have that standard inside yourself, it needs to be stipulated.
I took a nap today and because of this I am up late. Have to be up at 6am so we'll see how that goes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home