eeeee

For 4 month old rock group Abigail, Karrie and Nat!
I do my shopping at Loblaws early in the morning and normally it is just me at the checkout. Today when I checked out (before 8am) all the checkouts were full (I was in the self checkout area). I think it was just a statistical anomaly though as by the time I was done I was the only one left.
The day was dreary and grey so I worked on indoor things in the morning- cleaning the windows mainly. At one point I was cleaning an outside window from the inside so I had the window beside it open and I was hanging halfway in the house and halfway out while cleaning it and James comes in and look worried. However he was only worried that a wasp was going to get it (it was too cold and rainy for a wasp to even be up!) rather than being worried about the more real threat of me falling out of the house.
In the evening there was a spot of sun so I once again attacked the dandelions. I have a green bin full of dandelions now. I'll put some food stuffs on top before recycling day as Melissa advises me that the green bin people don't like to pick up only plant material in the bin.
My friends put their house up for sale today http://www.tourbuzz.net/public/vtour/display/113666

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home