snuffy
Weell, my cough is a lot looser now. I'm maybe at 80%. Still not feeling 100%.
There is some super mutated grass on my lawn. I whacked it all down with a whippersnipper 2 weeks ago. But within days of my completing the task- even before my arms had recovered from the soreness it has grown back as high as before. I think the soil overtop it covers a pipe they must have dug up at some point after the original lawn was put down and then they re-sodded it with this super seed. I am not impressed with super seed as I am going to have to crack out the whippersnipper this weekend again.
Hopefully, it get s warmer. I am still wearing all my winter gear out and it is the end of April.
I am working on wrapping up grades in my courses. Some are going better than others :)
I had a crazy busy day and I'm not quite sure why.
I ran an exam today and I hauled my entire empire of papers from my desk into the exam room and sorted it while she wrote. This is a big step to sorting out my life!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home